Your recorder/registrar is responsible for selling or issuing:

  • Boat Registrations/Titles/Liens
  • Snowmobile Registrations/Titles/Liens
  • ATV Registrations/Titles/Liens
  • Hunting and Fishing Licenses
  • Fur Harvester Licenses
  • Habitat, Duck and Trout Stamps
  • Deer and Wild Turkey Licenses
  • Landowner/Tenant Gun & Archery Licenses
  • Boundary Water/Troutline Licenses
  • Ginseng Harvest/Grower License
  • Bait Dealer License
  • Taxidermy License

For more information see: Iowa Department of Natural Resources